Our priority is to provide the most courteous, professional, and efficient service to best serve the needs of Tooele County residents.
We recognize our responsibility to meet the needs of the community we serve and will continue to search for innovative ways to further improve the service our customers expect and deserve.
The responsibilities of the Treasurer’s Office include:
- Bill and collect real property taxes
- Distribute taxes to taxing entities
- Process refunds of overpaid property taxes
- Invest County funds
- Publish listings of delinquent taxes annually
- Receipt and deposit funds from various County departments
- Residents can sign-up and pay for garbage collection for all of the unincorporated areas of the County
- Motor vehicle registration is handled as part of the Treasurer’s office duties
Link: Division of Motor Vehicles
Delinquent Property Tax List