TCEM creates the framework within communities to reduce vulnerability to hazards and cope with disasters.
- Develop plans for county based on risk and vulnerability of the communities.
- Provide training for professionals and volunteers to respond in a disaster.
- Educate people about risks and ways to be better prepared.
- Mitigate or remedy potential hazards from causing greater damage.
Tooele County Emergency Management directs the efforts of response during a disaster and supports and collaborates with different organizations and government entities to respond effectively.
- Handles all public safety communications for the entire county.
- Applies for Federal Aid.
- Supports community recovery.
- Synchronizes needed activities and plans from lessons learned for greater resilience and recovery.
Tooele County Emergency Management is committed to helping people in Tooele County become better prepared and communities become more resilient.
Please visit our website for more information on: