The Tooele County Clerk’s office is responsible for business licenses, elections, voter registration, marriage licenses, passports the recording and transcription of the County Council public meetings, contracts, and record management for the County.
Tooele County Council meetings are held in the Tooele County Building, 47 South Main, Room 310. Meeting agendas can be viewed online.
Notary Service is available at the Clerk’s Office. The charge is $5.00 per signature.
The Clerk’s Office manages the GRAMA (Government Records Access Management Act) requests.
For information on the Open Meetings Act and GRAMA, please click on the following link and go to Chapter 13.
Follow the links below to get information about Tooele County.
- Tooele County Packet Letter
- What’s a Tooele?
- Guide to Historical Attractions in Tooele County
- Industry in Tooele County
- Map of Tooele County
- Pony Express Trail National Back County Byway
- Tooele County – Fun in Every Direction
- Tooele County Historical Sites
- Wendover – A National Historic Treasure
- Wendover Airfield Map