Round Station (Canyon, 1863)
Round Station was located 12 miles from Willow Springs Station. It was built in the east mouth of Overland Canyon to replace an earlier station further up the canyon that could not be defended against the Indians. The gun ports built in this station are still evident.
Location: Found in the easterly end of Overland Canyon about 12 miles northwest of Callao. Turn left onto dirt road six miles north of Callao to reach site.
Continue to Burnt Station >>