North Ward Church
The North Ward Church, also known as the old 2nd Ward Church, was created in December 1913 when the Tooele Ward was divided. The two wards were then designated as the North Ward and South Ward. The two wards continued to meet in the South Ward building until May 31, 1914 when the new building was ready for use. It was in use for the next 51 years. In March 1965 the Tooele Second Ward property was sold to Albertson’s. In 1973 Albertson’s sold the property to Beehive State Bank.
Location: At the corner of Main and Utah Ave. (200 North) in Tooele City. Structure is no longer standing. Site currently features bank.
Continue to Tooele High School 1913 >>