The next site for a Pony Express stop was at the foot of the Dugway Range. Water for the Dugway station had to be hauled from Simpson Springs. In the 1890’s, the location was used as a halfway stop by the Walters and Mullinger Stage Co. on the route between Fairfield and Ibapah. The station’s original foundation can be seen in the picture’s foreground.
Location: Approximately 10.5 miles west of the Pony Express River Bed Station. Also nearby is the road that leads to Topaz Mountain in Juab County.
Continue to Blackrock Station >>