Voter Registration is open to all Tooele County residents that are:
- Citizens of the United States
- Residents of Utah for at Least 30 days prior to Election Day
- At least 18 years old on the day of the election
- Residing at the address where they are registering
By Mail Registration Deadline
Voter registration forms must be postmarked at least 30 days before an election in order to be eligible to vote in the upcoming election.
In-Person Registration Deadline
You may register in-person at the County Clerk’s office up to 7 days before the day of election.
Online Registration Deadline
You may register online up to 7 days before the day of election.
Voters who miss the Registration Deadline may vote provisionally in person on Election Day
Plan for some extra time at the polling location to fill out paper work, and bring with you Proof of Identity and Proof of Residency. Acceptable Forms of Valid Voter ID
Online Voter Registration – vote.utah.gov
You can now register to vote online at vote.utah.gov.
Register In Person or By Mail
- Mail in Voter Registration Form
- Registration forms must be postmarked at least 30 days before an election
- Forms may be returned by mail or in person to the Clerk’s Office 15 days before an election
Tooele County Clerk
47 South Main, Room #318
Tooele, UT 84074
When to Re-register
Voter registration if valid for life, unless you
- Change your name, or
- Wish to affiliate with a different party
- Voters may choose to vote absentee until the Friday before the election
- Absentee Ballot Application
Check Your Registration
To ensure you receive a ballot, make sure you are registered and your mailing address is up to date. Please visit vote.utah.gov to determine if you are registered, or to check that your voter registration is current.