Utah law allows Utah residents four types of property tax relief:

  • Veteran’s Exemption
  • Blind Exemption
  • Circuit Breaker
  • Indigent (County) Abatement

Note: At this time, abatements are only being accepted by email only. Please email the application to:


Mobile Home Owner

Apply for abatement with the Auditor prior to payment of taxes.

*Note: You must be the owner of record of property on January 1st for the year of application.