The responsibilities of the Treasurer’s Office include:
- Bill and collect Real Property Taxes.
- Distribute taxes to Taxing Entities.
- Process refund of overpaid property taxes.
- Invest County funds.
- Publish listings of delinquent taxes annually.
- Receipt and deposit funds from various County departments.
- Residents can sign-up and pay for garbage collection for all of the unincorporated areas of the County.
- The Division of Motor Vehicles services (DMV).
Link: Division of Motor Vehicles
Delinquent Property Tax List