The Clerk’s Office manages the GRAMA (Government Records Access and Management Act) Requests.
For information on the Open Meetings Act and GRAMA, please click on the following link and go to Chapter 13.
County Government in Utah – Resource Guide
Download the GRAMA Request for Records.
Tooele County Boards
There are a number of boards that help Tooele County accomplish all that needs to be done within the county. To see a description of the board, their meeting schedule, meeting location, etc. please click on the Board Descriptions link below. The board openings are listed on the agenda for the first Commission Meeting of each month (first Tuesday).
Information About Tooele County
Click on the links below for information about Tooele County.
- Tooele County Packet Letter
- What’s a Tooele?
- Guide to Historical Attractions in Tooele County
- Industry in Tooele County
- Map of Tooele County
- Pony Express Trail National Back Country Byway
- Tooele County – Fun in Every Direction
- Tooele County Historical Sites
- Wendover – A National Historic Treasure
- Wendover Airfield Map