ATTENTION: A maximum of 50 people, including county staff will be allowed at the meeting. We will also be holding a GoToMeeting at the following link below, where the public can register to attend the meeting online, and make comments during applicable public hearings.
Tooele County Planning Commission Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 7:00 PM MDT :
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
– One-touch: tel:+17865353211,,310804245#
Access Code: 310-804-245 Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 188.8.131.52 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 310 804 245
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 184.108.40.206##310804245
What we do…
The Community Development Department is charged with long and short range planning, development and building/land use code enforcement in unincorporated Tooele County. The department also serves as support staff for:
- Tooele County Council of Governments
- Tooele County Board of County Commissioners
- Tooele County Planning Commission
- Tooele County Appeals Board
- West Erda Improvement District
- Deseret Peak Special Service District
Development Services provides land use planning and administers zoning, subdivision and other land use ordinances. They process applications for:
- General plan amendments
- Rezone requests
- Conditional uses
- Public assemblies
- Professional filming
Building Services oversees the construction of structures and administers the State Construction Code. They process applications for:
- New construction
The Department also administers:
- Regulation of non-State public roads in unincorporated areas
- Transportation planning & new construction
- Flood plain management
- Management of the Deseret Peak Special Service District